This year is definitely the best time for you to sign up for an online course and be part of an online learning community. One of the most common discussions during these times has been online learning for schools, at work or for self-improvement. Whether you’re interested in changing the direction of your career, just starting out, trying to improve your resume for post-pandemic hiring or just looking to gain digital literacy skills, enrolling in our online learning for access to highly curated courses will make that a reality for free.
With a variety of valuable skills and knowledge to gain, along with the perks of learning from the comfort of your own home in your pyjamas and at your own pace, there are plenty of other sweet perks that you can gain from joining our online learning community!
Below you will find three reasons why you don’t want to miss out on being a part of the Digital Citizens online learning community in 2020.
- Joining an online course at this time will give you the kick you need to start your online learning journey towards being a better you!
- It’s a great way to dip your toe into a new topic with limited commitment or to stay on top of developing trends and up your digital literacy skills for current and future opportunities.
- You will be part of our incentives draw (for free Microsoft certification vouchers) when you complete assigned courses and share your feedback with us.
Excited to become a part of our online learning community?
- Digital Literacy
- Access Information Online
- Participate Safely and Responsibly Online
- Create Digital Content
- Collaborate and Manage Content Digitally
- Microsoft Teams
- Collaborate in teams and channels
- Manage meetings
- Teams on the go
- Set up and attend live events
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Explore apps and tools
- Upload and find files
- Manage your activity feed
- Set up and customize your team
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Create Sites, Posts, Lists
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Share and Sync
- Microsoft 365 Admin Training
- Manage Services
- Security Overview
- Manage Devices